UPDATE: Extra resources during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Publishers and database vendors are making available extra content for the next 3 or 6 months. In addition to our existing journal databases and eBook collections, try some of the links on the eBooks and Databases page to find journal articles and open access books.
About the Library
The Gibson-Radcliffe Library, commonly known as the QTC Library has a mission to enrich QTC’s top-class theological training.
The Library is vital to QTC’s training of Christian workers for the Lord’s service. We work together with the Faculty and Christian community to provide access to high quality information QTC students need for scholarship and faithfully applying God’s Word.
The Library continually collects new resources in electronic and print format, provides reference and research help, information literacy training and document delivery services.
The following links connect you with further information & services of the library:
- QTC Library Catalogue
- Ebooks and Databases (journal articles, eBooks, reviews)
- Library Services (interlibrary-loans, wifi, membership, borrowing)
The Library has:
- Over 25,000 print books
- Over 530 journal titles available either electronically and/or in print
- Access to five online databases which include full-text resources
- a growing ebook collection of 8000+ ebooks
- specializations in the area of Presbyterian and Reformed theology and history and Graeco-Roman culture in the First Century and its’ application to early Christianity.
Master of Divinity, Graduate Diploma of Theology, and Master of Theology students at QTC also have community borrowing rights with the world class University of Queensland Libraries. This enables each eligible student to borrow from UQ’s extensive collection, as well as access many journal databases and UQ’s print journal collection.
Library Open Hours
Monday: 9.00am – 9:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm