+61 7 30 626 939
Street & Postal Address369 Boundary Street
SPRING HILL QLD 4000
The QTC team would love to hear from you. If you have any queries or feedback please do not hesitate to email us using the links below.
- General queries: email@example.com
- Course Enrolment queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training queries (M2W, CCEF Biblical Counselling, QCERT): email@example.com
- Upcoming Events queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library & Resources queries: email@example.com
- Absentee advice: firstname.lastname@example.org – if you are an enrolled student and going to be absent from class you must send an email to this address.
QTC is located at 369 Boundary Street, Spring Hill, only 1km from the heart of Brisbane city.
- Drive: There is limited on-street parking in surrounding streets. Most of the street parking is metered. A commercial Wilson Parking facility is located at 433 Boundary Street. They provide casual, undercover parking, $10 for Early and 3-hour parking for $13. On-site parking is available on request for those with disability access requirements.
- Walk from Central Train Station: QTC is a 15 minute walk from Central Station. Walk 650m northwards up Edward, Upper Edward, and Little Edward Streets, then turn right onto Boundary St and walk 50m.
- Catch a Bus from the City: Catch a free Route 30 Spring Hill Loop bus from Stop 141 in Edward St near Central Station to the Spring Hill Post Office Stop 180 in Boundary St, which is only 200m west of the college. Download a Route 30 map and timetable from Translink. Or if you’re the other side of the CBD you can catch a 301 from Stop 116 on George Street. Get off at Wharf Street Stop 163 near Leichhardt Street and walk 20m along Wharf Street, turn right and walk 60m on Leichhardt Street, then turn left and walk 150m down Boundary Street.