Teaching Old Testament Narrative to Kids
Come and join us as we think strategically about planning and teaching tricky texts to children.
- principles for teaching Old Testament narrative
- teaching a whole book (Lloyd Lawrence will walk us through teaching 2 Samuel and Fiona Millar will unpack Judges)
- seeing Jesus in every story
- applying the text to kids living on this side of the cross
- 15 ways to retell a story
- craft that makes the point
- telling the story in age appropriate ways (electives)
- because nothing matters more than seeing kids transformed into the likeness of Christ as they hear and respond to God’s word
- so that kids get a greater sense of God’s glory
- have a clearer understanding of their own sin and the beauty of the gospel of grace
- and are better equipped to live for Jesus, our precious Saviour in his resurrection power
When and where?
Saturday 20th of October, 9:00am – 12:30pm at QTC, 369 Boundary Street, Spring Hill
$10 (includes morning tea)