Apply to study at QTC
Why study at QTC? Here are five reasons.
It’s exciting that you’re thinking about studying at QTC. To help us assist you further, please complete and submit the form below, and one of our staff will contact you to discuss study options. More details about the steps in the application process can be found below the contact form.
If you are enquiring about admission into a research degree or thesis (i.e., MTh or PhD), please firstly consider the following admission requirements for the Phd or MTh. If you can demonstrate that you fulfill these requirements, please send your enquiry directly to firstname.lastname@example.org along with;
- detailed transcripts from your completed Graduate or Masters level degree (including the topic and word count of any thesis submitted so far),
- details of your proposed thesis topic, and
- an explanation of why you would like to complete your research degree at QTC.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are not currently accepting applications from prospective offshore overseas students. If you are an overseas student who is currently residing in Australia, please contact the Registrar. Please keep checking our website for updates.
Eligibility for Study at QTC
If you are unsure whether you are eligible to study units for credit with QTC, the following will give you an initial guide to our eligibility requirements. Please contact the Registrar email@example.com if you have any questions about how this might apply in your situation;
- Be able to give an account of your past and present Christian commitment
- Past studies: for recent high school graduates an ATAR of 65 or higher, a minimum of a complete Diploma level course for other applicants. If you have not completed tertiary studies, please contact the Registrar about the Admission Test.
- Accept the ‘Student Code of Conduct‘
- Provide a Christian Pastoral Reference (contact Registrar for template and further information)
- Further requirements are applicable for overseas students
Excepting the past studies requirement, all these requirements also apply to audit students.
Enquire to Apply (coursework degree)
Complete the details below and a member of staff will contact you to discuss your study options.
Please note, QTC does not offer scholarships to domestic or overseas students.