Queensland Theological College are seeking a capable person to fill a temporary position of Events Coordinator and Administration Assistant. The role will include managing the operational planning, promotion and delivery of QTC events such as QTC Graduation, QTC Information night and a public lecture day. You will be involved in regularly updating QTC’s social media sites and website, as well as keeping students informed through the creation and distribution of QTC’s weekly student email newsletter. You will also form part of a team helping with practical and administrative tasks around College, such as reception duties, general housekeeping tasks and ensuring QTC’s COVIDSafe plan is enacted. Some Personal Assistant to the Principal duties may be required from time to time. Occasional evening work for events will be required.
It is anticipated the role will be for 20 hours per week through to 30 June 2021. Hours are negotiable, but will include Mondays and Fridays.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be committed to the College’s ethos. An active involvement with a local church would usually be demonstrated.
- Feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, and multiple concurrent tasks.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work effectively on your own, and as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude and a servant heart, willing to contribute to the overall running of QTC
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Be able to use Mailchimp, Padlet, Eventbrite, Facebook & Instagram, or the ability to learn quickly
Please send an Expression of Interest outlining your experience in a similar role, with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed upon receipt.