We are easy to find:
QTC is on the campus of the University of Queensland in St Lucia, 8km from Brisbane's city centre. The College is located within the grounds of Emmanuel College, on the corner of Upland Road and Sir William MacGregor Drive.
- There is no parking available onsite. For parking in and around UQ campus see here.
- Bus stop... UQ Chancellor's Place bus stops 'E' and 'D'. From Chancellor's Place, walk along Upland Road past Union College, across the pedestrian crossing to Emmanuel College.
- Bus from the City? Catch a 412, 411 or 407 (rocket) from stop number 113 on George Street in the City. Get off at Chancellors Place and walk along Upland Road, past Union College, across the pedestrian crossing and to Emmanuel College.
- Bus from Indooroopilly or the western suburbs? Catch a bus to Indooroopilly Bus Station, then hop on a 432, 428 or 427 bus and get off at Chancellors Place stop. Please use the Translink website for more information - www.translink.com.au
- Bus from the southside? Catch a 109, 169 or 209 over the Eleanor Schonell Bridge (the "Green Bridge") to UQ Lakes Bus Station. From UQ Lakes walk along College Road, then turn right into Sir William MacGregor Drive which you should follow until you reach Emmanuel College on the left. The 109 bus travels from the City to St Lucia via South Bank and the Cultural Centre. The 169 travels from Eight Mile Plains to St Lucia along the South East Busway. The 209 travels from Carindale to St Lucia. The majority of the bus stops along these routes have connecting buses to other suburbs on the southside. Also, you can catch a Cleveland line train to Buranda Busway station - which is only a 9 min bus trip to UQ Lakes! Please visit www.translink.com.au for more information.
- City Cat terminal...Catch a City Cat from North Quay or Southbank terminals to the University of Queensland terminal, then walk along Sir William MacGregor Drive to Emmanuel College.