To register for any QTC events please follow the links below.
Building Redemptive Community - Biblical Counselling Australia workshop with Dr Tim Lane: Saturday 6 August 2016
To register for this event, visit Biblical Counselling Australia’s webpage.
In partnership with Biblical Counselling Australia, QTC is pleased to welcome Dr Tim S. Lane, an experienced teacher, counsellor and author, who will speak on how the gospel equips us to create church cultures of grace and growth. The workshop will involve teaching and interactive exercises where delegates can apply the learning to real-life contexts. This event will inspire and equip you to create a redemptive culture of grace and growth.
Date: Saturday 6 August, 2016
Time: 8.30am – 4.00pm
Venue: QTC, Emmanuel College, Sir William MacGregor Dr, St Lucia 4067
$90 - regular
$80 - early bird (before May 31)
$75 - student
$75 - church groups of 5 or more
$150 - married couple
Take It To The Next Level – Day Conference with Dr Gary McIntosh: Monday 8 August 2016
Unfortunately this event has been cancelled. Refunds are being processed for those who registered.
Taste of QTC – Supper: Thursday 25 August 2016
To register for this event, click here.
Are you considering theological study? Would you like to know more about QTC and the courses we offer?
Come and join our faculty and students for supper as they share information about QTC’s courses and plans for 2017. This event will be a relaxed forum where you can ask any questions of the students and staff about studying at Bible College.
- Date: Thursday 25 August
- Time: 7:00-8:30pm
- Venue: Riverview Room, Emmanuel College, Corner Upland Road and Sir William MacGregor Drive, St Lucia. For a GPS, use: 64/70 Upland Road, St Lucia. The best entrance for the college on foot is through Gate 1, found at the corner of Upland Road and Sir William MacGregor Drive. Visit our website for transport options: qtc.edu.au/visiting us/
- Parking: Available through Gate 4, Sir William MacGregor Drive, St Lucia
- Registration cut-off date: Wednesday 24 August
Ruth Day Conference – with Dr Daniel Block: Monday 12 September 2016
To register for this event, click here.
Dr Daniel Block has been Gunther H. Knoedler Professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College for over 30 years. He has written widely on the Old Testament, including commentaries on Ezekiel (NICOT), Deuteronomy (NIVAC) and Judges, Ruth (NAC). Dan regularly preaches (and teaches others to preach Christ from the whole Bible) in churches and other contexts both in the USA, and across the world.
QTC is privileged to welcome back Professor Block who will visit us this Spring to teach on some of the Old Testament’s less well-known books including Ruth, Jonah and Obadiah. The book of Ruth will be Dan’s teaching focus at this Day Conference.*
Anyone interested in knowing more about Ruth is invited to attend, where you can learn about the distinctive literary qualities of Ruth and be shown sound principles on how to interpret the content. Don’t miss hearing Daniel’s rich insights as he captures this book’s life-giving power as the word of God, and teaches the relevance of its enduring message for today.
* Professor Block will continue to facilitate an MA Intensive Unit (Three Canonical Tractates: Ruth, Jonah and Obadiah) from Tuesday to Friday (13/09/16-16/09/16). This study option is available to Pastors, Ministers and students who have a degree in Theology or Ministry. For more information about studying this MA Unit, please follow this link: qtc.edu.au/ma-units
- Date: Monday 12 September 2016
- Time: 9:30am-4:00pm
- Cost: $25 (public guest w/lunch) or $20 (BYO lunch). Current QTC students may attend for $5 (w/lunch) and for free (BYO lunch)
- Venue: Riverview Room, Emmanuel College, Cnr Upland Rd & Sir William MacGregor Dr, St Lucia. Use this street address for a GPS: 64/70 Upland Road, St Lucia. The best entrance for the college on foot is through Gate 1, found at the corner of Sir William MacGregor Drive and Upland Road. Visit our website for transport options: qtc.edu.au/visiting-us
- Parking: available to public guests only. Information will be emailed to guests closer to the event
- Registration closing date: Friday 9 September 2016